1. How do I replace a lost /stolen /damaged store card?
The first thing you need to is block your card – either at TFG Online, at your nearest store or with customer services (call 0861 111 761 or email email@example.com). After blocking your card, visit your nearest store to sign for and collect your new card. Please note that you will be charged for card replacement.
2. What is a working day?
Working days are days in the week excluding weekends and public holidays.
3. How do I place an order on your website?
Select your desired product on our website. Complete the order from and include size requirements or delivery instructions in the comments field. Process an EFT and include the online order number as your reference. If you have selected multiple items, you can process one EFT for the total sum of the items. Email firstname.lastname@example.org your proof of payment or if you have any queries or changes related to the order.
4. How do I find my ring size?
Download the ring-sizer and measure your finger here: link. Rings have a size tolerance which can be a max of two sizes up or down. The sizing of rings will incur an additional charge. Our consultants would advise the cost. Refer to terms and conditions.
5. How do I find the size options of the ring I would like to purchase?
The ring style will have the size options available in the product description.
6. Can I use my TFG account card to pay online?
At this point in time, you cannot use your TFG account to pay for an order on our website; however it can be used to make a purchase on TFG branded online shopping websites.
7. Are my credit card details safe?
Yes! We do understand that this can be a concern, especially if this is your first time shopping online, but we can assure you that your credit card information is encrypted and protected with the best software available via PayU.
8. I haven’t paid for my order yet, how can I can I cancel it online?
If you have made an order but not yet paid, it will not be processed until payment confirmation has been received. You do not need to cancel, however please email email@example.com to indicate that you will not be proceeding. Please include your order number which you will find in the order confirmation sent via email. If you have already paid but would like to cancel – please see our refund policy below.
9. I have made my payment but I have changed my mind. How do I request a refund?
If you have made an order, sent payment confirmation and now would like to cancel, please complete the returns document. You will find the returns document here XXXX. This should be accompanied by bank verification (letter from bank OR the top section of your bank statement) – this is required for your protection in order to validate your identity and to mitigate any possible fraud. Please send returns document and supporting bank letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. I have placed an order to collect at one branch but I need it delivered to another branch, what do I do?
Please email email@example.com with your online order number and advise us of the new store you would like to collect from.
11. I have placed a layby before lockdown, what will happen to my item?
The layby period will be lengthened for the duration of the lockdown period for jewellery. You are able to collect your layby once the lockdown phase for jewellery is lifted and our stores are open for trading. The payment for the layby will also be on hold if you are unable to make payment. The repayment period will also be extended for the duration of the lockdown.
At which level of lockdown will the jewellery stores open?
Currently, jewellery stores are set to open during phase two of lockdown. Please visit our website regularly for updates.
12. Will I be able to return my purchase after lockdown?
The deadline for returns, in-store or online will be extended for the Lockdown period. Please find our returns policy here
13. I have placed a jewellery order online, when will I receive it?
Due to the large number of orders placed during lockdown, as well as the need to adhere to the correct safety requirements, we are experiencing some delays in delivery. We will let you know as soon as your order has been handed over to one of our courier partners.
14. I selected “delivery to store” when placing my online order, can I change this?
Yes, you are able to change the delivery option from the store to a personal address, kindly email our customer service team with your order number and your delivery details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. I have a faulty item, your returns policy states six months from date of purchase, will this be extended?
The six months returns policy for items with a manufacturing fault will be extended for the lockdown period. Please find our returns policyhere
16. If my payment is late, will I be charged interest?
To assist customers during these challenging times, American Swiss will not charge collection fees or late payment interest on 6-month interest-free accounts.
17. Does Sterns offer payment holidays for customers who have lost their Income?
We will work with impacted customers to arrange a payment plan please email email@example.com to find out more.
18. I applied for an account and received some vouchers but they expire during lockdown, will I be able to use them after?
We can reassure all new account holders that the expiry dates of vouchers have been extended by the duration of the lockdown period to ensure you fully benefit.
19. Can I open an account during lockdown?
New account applications will commence once our stores open again. Please check our website for updates.
20. Which items are eligible for repair services?
You can request repairs on jewellery and watches purchased at any of our Sterns stores. Please see terms and conditions for repair services here
21. My item is faulty/defective, what should I do?
If, within six months after you have purchased your goods, they are faulty or defective, you may return them to us, accompanied by the original, unaltered tax invoice, provided that the goods have been used for their intended purpose and has been cared for according to any instructions that accompanied the items. Please see terms and conditions for faulty or defective items here
We are doing all we can to keep our people and customers safe in these uncertain times.
We will deliver for free on all orders over R500! Delivery is R50 on orders below R500. We deliver nationwide.
Visit the South Africans Department of Health portal: www.sacoronavirus.co.za